“Crossfire is on the cutting edge of teenage mentorship!”
Adolescence is often a confusing, conflicting time of soul searching and identity crisis. It is a time when life experiences begin to broaden, mold, and form the attitudes and belief systems of teens. In a social era where all youth are “at risk,” our programs have a proven track record of changing the direction of a declining youth.
Crossfire is unique in the following ways:
- Crossfire is open to youth aged 12 to 19 years old.
- No fees are charged for teens to use our facility.
- We are PREVENTATIVE in nature. We encourage strong moral and ethical family values as coping tools.
- We focus heavily on whole life mentorship.
- We also teach teens to help teens. Youth are equipped to help others in their peer group by attending discussion group meetings and by volunteering at Crossfire.
- Training is available to develop character qualities that will prepare the teens to have a positive impact in the community.